Help me quote these hotels please

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Chris33, Jun 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

As above chaps,

These two hotels are adjacent and wanting cleaned.. Regularity will depend on quote they say.

First hotel is much bigger and has around 45 rooms, and as shown in pic some third tier work involved.

Second hotel has lots of glass two, and a heavily glassed health suite but easier access by look of it tonight.

Can you please help me price this as it's much bigger than anything I'm used to,timewise how long may it take doing Trad as well? DSC_0433.JPG DSC_0434.JPG DSC_0431.JPG DSC_0437.JPG DSC_0438.JPG DSC_0440.JPG DSC_0441.JPG

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Are the Georgians wooden sash Chris?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'd price them both at half a leisurely day each, so a total of a day. You going to do the 3rd storey off a ladder?

5. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

Sure are mate, sadly!

6. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

Was going to use backpack for the ones that have a lip below them (third story fronts of hotel one)

I'm not sure I'm fast enough to do that all in a day,maybe I would.

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#7 boarcity, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
    chances are they want the ground floor doing often and the upper floors less often. id want 50 notes for the ground floor [each] and a price that was enuf to make me smile every time for the uppers. that one with georgian windows could be a goldmine [altho hard work] id go in at 100 for the upper floors ,150 total theyll hav a job to get it done trad much less than that .

id do each hotel on a seperate week

8. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

Okay guys,so Georgian hotel maybe 150 and 100 for other one or..?

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

reminds me ,lads and i did the holiday inn ipswich for 18months i charged 350 and i got the job over a rival by saying there was a ban on water poles which as it was summer the decision maker believed. tho eventually i lost the job due to an undercutter from Norwich

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Go for it. If you get them both you're probably too cheap, if you lose both you're too expensive, if you get one you're pricing is about right. It's all experience in the bag whatever the outcome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement