Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

domain names

WCF

Help Support WCF:

noddy

ive got a few good domain names ive had for years sat in my go daddy account , is there any way I can link them too my web site so they start working for me ? or do I need to get a new site built for each one and get them hosted , we use squarespace

also is there any body out there that you know that could help ? that not going to bum rape me

I spoke to gav about this I was looking to integrate a few new ones and he said it's not worth my while

the names I have are for outside my area and are for London just thought it would be nice to try and get some bigger money , and because there out of the way it would be easy to see what was comeing in

Linking multiple domain names to one website is possible, but it has zero SEO benefits.

How do they do it when your area is the website then, so for eg if you look window cleaning canning town 2 large company's have window cleaning canning town as there websites and then if you put in Plaistow it will be Plaistow and so on do they have 100s of different websites?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

How do they do it when your area is the website then, so for eg if you look window cleaning canning town 2 large company's have window cleaning canning town as there websites and then if you put in Plaistow it will be Plaistow and so on do they have 100s of different websites?
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
@Hunty

I looked at the site www . anyclean .co.uk

they have simply used a page http:// www. anyclean .co.uk/ window_cleaning_plaistow_e13.html

and a page http:// www. anyclean .co.uk / window_cleaning_canning_town_e16.html

Bothe pages will be hidden from there navigation menu as it would look daft and confusing, but both pages will be optimised for those town keywords.

I have done the same on my site, the main page would be /window cleaning wakefield then i have 4 seperate (non navigable pages) for different town.

Another way of doing it would be making a blog page then setting each town up as a blog post with the associated seo for each town.

Back