Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A year in

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Guybrush

It' been a year since I started and made my first post. Just want to say thanks for all the help it really has been invaluable. Cant believe how long and winding the road is, it amazes me actually how much there is to this game. Big thanks for all the help and comments. Great site, great community.

Guybrush.

Well done mate you got through the shtstorm and made it through to the other side. Its just gets better now.

Great site, great community
Sorry, are you in the right forum?? /emoticons/tongue.png

You have done what most fail to do, survive the first year, moving into the second year you will surprise yourself at how improved your energy levels become in relation to looking at it as a real option of the future now. By the start of year 3 you'll find you even start sleeping well again /emoticons/smile.png) as you become an 'old hand' so to speak.

Well done.

I have done it for so long when i started again there was no anxiety or doubt in my mind at all

Slept like a baby

I guess it must be daunting for first time self employed and jacking in secure job working for the rat race

It all gets better from now guybrush

Thats exactly it Daveyboy its the jump into the unknown, worrying if you can pick up the work, wether you can stick at it. It is some relief knowing the second year theres is a good customer base, takes a lot of pressure and anxiety away.

Well done mate, I too jacked in a secure job am currently in my first year and first winter. Works coming in tho.

The one thing I love about this job is you get out what you put in, and obviously your hard works paid off. Def not a job for the lazy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats exactly it Daveyboy its the jump into the unknown, worrying if you can pick up the work, wether you can stick at it. It is some relief knowing the second year theres is a good customer base, takes a lot of pressure and anxiety away.
Bit leftfield this guybrush, but your avatar reminds me of basil brush for some bonkers reason

Back