Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry Guys... Another Noob.

TolishAPurd

Name : Andy

Cleaning Method : Trad

Years cleaning : 0

Area : Cambridge

About me :
Just starting out in this game, thought I'd join up and say hello. I've spent a long time reading the forums and I'm very impressed with just how helpful, friendly, and knowledgable you guys are. I've been on a lot of trade forums over the years and many can be very bitchy. You guys are a credit to the industry.

Invested so far:

About 8 weeks of practice on lots of different windows (1-2 hrs a night)

£250 in tools (incl 4.5m pole and 10in visaversa for awkward windows- coming tommorrow)

3 bottles of ecover /emoticons/biggrin.png

Welcome to the forum Andy and thanks for the comments I do try and help and the others are not to bad either :Image12: :Image12:

Ah, you got me there scrim. I better neck this Stella to make room for the cider. Thanks for the tip mate. :Image14:

Thats a nice combo. I've got my English working cocker spaniel lying and snoring on me at the moment, hes mental too.

Thats a nice combo. I've got my English working cocker spaniel lying and snoring on me at the moment, hes mental too.
haha mine is snoring as well , mine is a rescue got him frm summerset he is 2 an a half comes wrk with me every day keeps an eye on the van wile im wrking alltho some one could jump in an drive off an he would probly lick them to deth

Back