Help needed quoting a big job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Adda85, Mar 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adda85

Adda85 Newcomer

hi guys, tomorrow I'm going to give a quote for a conservatory business, they want me to clean 12 of there show conservatories once a month for 8 months of the year, I've not seen the conservatories but I'm guessing there will be some small some medium and some large ones but was just wondering a rough price you would charge for the job? thanks Adam.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Any pics, are they wanting the roofs cleaning everytime too? Average conny clean with roof, plastics, windows and sills for me is £75, but they're usually minging, yours won't be that bad.

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Perhaps tell them you hourly rate, once you have 'scouted' them out give them an estimate with a warning that perhaps it could be an hour or two over or maybe even under, remember by cleans 3 or 4 you will be finding the cleans much quicker.

Also will it be internal as well as they are show conservatories and will you need to schedule with various home owners for access etc?

4. lou

lou Active Member

Get some pics before quoting & u will more than likely get some help from everyone on ere, £60 per Connie as their gonna be clean like showroom standard £720 per month isn't that much if they install quite a few

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement