Help Needed With Pricing Commercial And Shop Cleaning

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by gutter force, Oct 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. gutter force

gutter force Guest

Hello all,

I have just signed up to this forum, a bit about us as a company. We are a gutter cleaning company using carbon poles and cameras but have over the last year started cleaning outsides of gutter and fascias etc. We tried different methods but after having loads of requests for conservatory cleaning we bought a pure water system and 2 gardner poles- an extreeme 45 and slx 30. We love them to bits they are fantastic poles and since then have found out the joys of window cleaning ( I wish I had started cleaning windows earlier in my life - its rewarding and enjoyable).

My question is I price domestic windows at £1.50 a window but how do people price shop fronts tall glass fronted buildings etc. We have had inquiries from 2 offices recently but am unsure how to price, any help would be great. Also is £1.50 about right for domestic? this is as part of a total property clean but as a window clean only makesd a house about £10-12 on average which seems cheap.

thanks for reading this any advice welcomed

Advertisement
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I work on around £1 a window. Plus any more for awkward access or hard to reach windows. Shops are a different ball game and they're very very fickle. Our average price across our customer base (domestic) is £14.

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

hi welcome to the forum shops are different i usually charge around £2 per large pane of glass but it can vary but they are easy to do and only take 5 mins for the average shop front,

would be interested to know a bit more about your gutter cleaning im trying to push mine more atm do you cover a larger area and what sort of prices do you charge? would like to see how someone who does this full time manages to fill a week out with work

4. gutter force

gutter force Guest

Hi Jim,
    Thanks for the reply, would be more than happy to have a chat about it, can give you loads of info on equipment, pricing etc.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum gutter force

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Hi Jim,
    Thanks for the reply, would be more than happy to have a chat about it, can give you loads of info on equipment, pricing etc.
    welcome gutter force. How long you been doing the gutters for? Will pm you on something I need to know.

7. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

welcome gutter force, im well impressed with your website, good work,

Advertisement