Help needed with system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by steve hawing, Jan 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. steve hawing

steve hawing Active Member

I was using a di system only but need to move to ro as well as the tds is going up and up and resin isnt lasting anywere near as long

Couple questions i have for you wfp knowledgeable folk, i want to get an ro system but havent space to have a static filling station so will have to be down in the van, so do the carbon and sediment filter go before or after the ro?

I know someone who is selling a ro in van system but he has his set up were he purifies the water into the tank and pumps straight to the pole is this normal?

My thoughts were ro -- carbon & sediment filters -- into tank -- pump -- through di -- out through pole

Maybe im wrong?

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Sediment - carbon - RO - tank - DI - pole - glass ! Money

3. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Same as Taxlossloz apart from mine goes DI- Tank rather than Tank - DI, end result Money would be nice LOL

4. steve hawing

steve hawing Active Member

out of curiousity is your system van based that why you di into tank?

Advertisement