help pricing

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Remy, Apr 21, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Remy

Remy Member

so theres 107 windows and 7 doors! will be doing it WFP they want a price for just the glass which is what they have done now, group of them do it trad but there not happy with them as they don't leave it 100% think they pay £96!!!
    A price for frames sills and glass which is what I'm pushing for monthly and a 1 off price for the S/F/G for the whole building!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

96 squid :eek:... that's seems bloody cheap for that... Mind you they only do the glass I suppose. WTF :D

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If that trad crew can't get it 100% then you may struggle to satisfy whoever using wfp as he/she sounds like a right pain in the **** to me. :rolleyes:

4. Remy

Remy Member

no there just $hit don't take them long bout half an hour, they don't give a moneys tbh

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Who, the owner or the other window cleaners?

EDIT: ^^^ pointless post by me

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

That will be a mare to clean just the glass WFP! See the frames dividing the windows horizontally? You might as well put in a price for it to be done properly because you will end up doing a worse job than the trad lads WFPing just the glass.

7. Remy

Remy Member

yeah tell me about it, think i would have to clean the middle frame if just cleaning the glass and would use high flow with fan jets and rinse on the glass! but what would be your pricers???

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I dunno, £150? I can't see why they are moaning about quality if they are only paying for a half arsed job anyway :confused:

9. Remy

Remy Member

iv got £100 just for glass a quick slash n dash but still leaving it 100%. £150 proper clean frames and sills and £500 for the soffit fascia n guttering???

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Have you measured how much S/F/G there is? Also take into account there is no gutter on the gables, but they are a bit harder to clean as they are higher than the gutter line. How long do you think it would take to do? Have you got any methods that you will use to do the job?

Advertisement