Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't believe what i just read on Here very sad day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Colbonics

This is my first post on WCF i've seen some very positive and helpful people posting on here & usually agree with most things but when it comes to people posting about taking other window cleaners money when they been offered it by people who think that they clean there windows also making comments about old people being mad & batty well just to put out there I've been cleaning for over 20 years & my in time I've never taken anybody else's money & i have customers that I've seen go from being able to function perfectly well to having dementia & memory loss trying to pay me 3 or 4 times when they already paid.

Just remember this can happen to anyone at anytime so please have a bit more respect without our customers we don't have work.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Welcome colbonkers!!!

I once had a custy try and pay me with a wad off cash must have been more than a grand for £10 job

What did I do?took the money and ran!

Not really rang the home help told them what happened and asked them to leave money with neighbour!!!!

Back