Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing buffer tank

phillip

Hi guys some advice needed if possible. I have the wheelie bin for a buffer tank, I have a float valve to fit to the top of wheelie bin from water tap. What connections do I need to the pressure washer does it just sit in the bin and draw the water or do I need another connection for this from the bottom of the bin ?

Sorry if this is a dumb **** question but I'm new to pressure washing.

Regards

Phillip

Hi guys some advice needed if possible. I have the wheelie bin for a buffer tank, I have a float valve to fit to the top of wheelie bin from water tap. What connections do I need to the pressure washer does it just sit in the bin and draw the water or do I need another connection for this from the bottom of the bin ?Sorry if this is a dumb **** question but I'm new to pressure washing.

Regards

Phillip
Phillip, if you have a draw up hose for your washer, then you just drop that in. You don't need a fitting in the bin to feed the washer.

Phillip, it's still a great idea to fit the ball ****, I learned this on hear.

Saves so much time running back and forward to the tap on biger jobs.

Good luck.

You might need a 'weight' on the end of your sucker pipe as sometimes it drifts up the bin. I use a small plastic dumbell bungeed to the end filter

Latest Posts

Back