Help with george software if poss please

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by seye, Apr 6, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. seye

seye Forum Addict

Hi folks

You know some months your customer will ask you to not do windows that month as they are getting new windows fitted. in george do you put job through as suspended for one month.

cheers for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Geoff Szita Cross

On the due date just press the skip button this will just move to the next month missing the one clean customer requested I've been using George 4 years love it. No need to suspend job.
    Geoff

3. seye

seye Forum Addict

Thanks geoff.

4. Geoff Szita Cross

No problem cheers Geoff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I need help with George too. What if I take a week off. How do I bump all my work on a week without manually changing the date on every one on its own? Help please Geoff Szita Cross

6. seye

seye Forum Addict

You can reshedule a whole day at a time by right clicking a job on a certain day and then select add whole day to list then click ok then on the tab that loads click set all to and select the rescheduled date and then ok and the whole day will move to that date. I then click yes to abandon list. But so I dont get in a muddle I start with the last day in diary so jobs dont over lap days. Geoff might know a way to move the whole lot on a week or however long you are on holiday for lucky fellow :)

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Would doing that just add a days work onto another days work and not bump the work along? I'm sh!t on computers :laugh:

8. seye

seye Forum Addict

It would set to what ever date you enter work to be done on, but if you start with the last day in the diary view in george you should not get mixed up as george only schedules a months work at a time unless its a 2 monthly job. So for instance tomorrows work round whatever will only be scheduled for tomorrow and will not automaticly schedule again untill you have updated work done. :)

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'll have a play tomorrow :confused:

10. seye

seye Forum Addict

Good luck but Geoff might have an easier way though.

Advertisement