Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water tank tap

johnny bravo

I have just been in conversation with plumbing outlets around Teessideh area asking them if they can supply the parts for me to build a 2 piece tap as jimmyboots uses.

Some cant do itt, others saying it would cost too much compared to purefreedom UBEND TAP FOR 350 LITRE WATER TANK,

SOME SAYING PARTS WOULD NEED ORDERING , + £10 carriage cost for parts.

Spruce, i contacted Pirtek, they said even the single tap would cost over £20+,

cheaper getting purefreedom tap i have one now from cleaning spot, but its the straight one so have to bend pole hose to connect to pump

View attachment 3497

View attachment 3498

anyone any ideas where to get one from, or parts to make one. cheaper than £20, otherwise ill get a purefreedom one with a bend on. keeps pole hose in a straight line.tp pump.

I have some plumbing knowledge & experience. When I ordered a new tank from PF I also assumed I could knock one of those taps up for less money- it turned out I couldn't!!/emoticons/biggrin.png The PF taps are top quality components though, for the sake of around £20 just buy one from them is my advice./emoticons/wink.png

probably will, , does anyone also use a reel hose guide in there van, to save you having not to get reel in and out of van,

just seen one on youtube by jake off forum. van setup, looks ok. but do they keep secure with just screws on floor.

Latest Posts

Back