Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price Increase

j4star.f

i have worked on my own for a few months now and thinking of incresing my prices early next year whe would you think the best time to do it would be and by what amount, would you charge extra if anyone changes to monthly

As you only been going for a few months I'd say wait til the new year.. I'm thinking off putting some areas up before winter for when work will get slower

there was a wc near me who use to put his prices up every few months, he ended up losing most of his work,

a lot of my jobs are only £5 £6 jobs take me less than 10 mins each and pay on day it might only be a £1 to you, but to some it might be the line between "hes quick for his money" to "sod it aint paying that"

im going to put them up start of next summer march time /emoticons/tongue.png

that way if i lose them i can replace them easily /emoticons/smile.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock