Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much for this lot?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Here's a photo of the back will take photo of front in a bit I've gone in at a price but I will let you know if I get it first /emoticons/wink.png

va4y3azu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that just for what you have seen in the pic as there is front to do as well koopmaster

i would want at least 65 for that, i bet it would take longer than you think, especially if all those parking bays are full of cars, cause thats where you will be stood with an slx 25 or more

I'm meeting the owners next Wednesday and I will let you know how I get on will take a photo in the morning of the front and post it up, nice easy job for me I hope I get it /emoticons/smile.png but need my van back on the road first lol

yeh thats 10 houses at £20 a go £200...../emoticons/smile.png i hope we get a prize if we get it right...
by the way hope you get it...
Your right there are 10 houses ontop of the balcony and 5 on the bottom

I thought there might have been some shops at the front somehow /emoticons/biggrin.png

I take it the flats have not been done for a while then @Neil :rolleyes:

if you can clean then off the balcony it would be so much easy

then drop on the bottoms would make it gd number whats the backs like are they easier to get To

hope you get job gd luck

if you can clean then off the balcony it would be so much easythen drop on the bottoms would make it gd number whats the backs like are they easier to get To

hope you get job gd luck
dohh, me not think of that..../emoticons/smile.png

Back