help with my trolley i will be getting

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Apr 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

i dont know much about the trolleys and stuff never owned one so i cant really say i know anything about them until i had one ! lol

i will be buying this:

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/complete-package-water-fed-trolley---window-cleaning-1413-p.asp

its a full starting package

but i want to attach a di filter to it... so it purifys my water as i use it... how could i attach it ? jsut get something and tie it all up ?

what litre di vessel should i get ? i heard they purify within 1 minute ?

thank you

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

What i use to do was carry 10 25lt barrels with me at a time that was enough for me then also i needed a ro at home . On the trolley that you are going to get ( a great trolley ) there is not really much room to put any bigger than a 4lt di fixed to the handles and if you do this you wont be able to lower the handles . My question is why do you want to fix it to the trolley ?

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Because... i dont want o be purifying water in my house... i jsut want to get home after work and do my thing... id reather havea di attached... and it purify while i work.... what about this trolley mark ?

http://www.allcleangroup.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Portable_Trolley_Systems.html

the first one with a attached di vessel :(

waht do you think

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Why do you want to start with a trolley? Do u not have a can?

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Sorry i dont see why you need a di on your trolley for one it is going to be more heavy and i can`t tell you the trolley above is any good as i have no experirence in this trolley, can you please tell me have you a van why dont you just finish 20 minutes early and fill all your barrels at home . Doing it your way you might not be able to find a tap when you need one

6. harunh

harunh Legend

okay mark i think i should just do it from my tap outside instead then.... just connect a hose to my tap outside put it on one side of the di... and connect another hose on the other side of the di... and fill each 25ltr container ? depending how many i need.... am sure the 20 minutes are better then carrying a di with u lol

7. willywindows

willywindows Guest

I too have been looking at the same starter pack but without the supplied pole as was going to use the 'Harris pole' method to start with and then get decent pole when monies allowed- any thoughts on this?

8. Belfastcleaning

Hey willy, I found this pole earlier today. It will be better than a Harris pole id say and will cost less too

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=110769321700&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=50072859697

9. harunh

harunh Legend

That is a good pole willy mate u can upgrade later on ... and by the way i will now be buying a puire freedom trolley :)

10. Belfastcleaning

Are u in a car harun?

Advertisement