Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator tales part

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

liquidators and unger hard were so happy but knew there was something missing and their lives were still empty :sad: they wanted to please their new daddy and clean up these houses and rid them of their pesky dirty windows

When the liquidators had tried before alas daddy had got really angry and they remembered the veins in his head and his angry words he had shouted at them before leaving them not so gently in out of sight

"Daddy" whispered the shortest liquidator "Can i please try again and help you clean the dirt away i promise not to leave those bad lines and miss any dirty water"

daddy smiled and went to get his favourite mop

shortest liquidator watched as daddy scrubbed the inside of the window and made it nice and soapy

slowly daddy turned and gently lifted the shortest liquidator bringing him close to the freshly soaped window

In a second or two it was all over

Daddy was smiling the window was shining and not a line could be seen

"Again" shouted the little liquidator and daddy obliged smiling as he cleaned

When the middle and longest liquidators seen daddys happy face they cried out

"Give us a go too daddy pleeease"

Daddys smile began to leave his face and concern replace joy as daddy remembered how angry and dissapointed the middle and longest new members of his family had made him even more than shortest

Gritting his teeth daddy scrubbed a bigger window and gently lifted up middle to place him on the glass

It was all over daddy smiled and laughed

"Me too me too " shouted long and so it was the window sparkled and daddy was full of happiness and love for the latest members too his family

But daddy remembered the dark family secret from so long ago and was troubled

It was the tail of a wag in the past who had made daddy even angrier than his liquidators had who now tortured daddys thoughts

Daddy told his liquidators about the tail of wag and the shame it brought to daddys family

"We would like to meet the tail of wag and mingle with him" said short

Daddy smiled at short and began to wonder

this would be a tale for another day

Back