Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Excuses You've Had For Cancellations Hee Hee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can you leave them today, I have just fed my dogs !!:confused::confused:Never went back, about 2 years ago.

I swear, this same woman rang me about 3 weeks ago selling broadband and phone package. She had my number from my van and said can you remember me. :rolleyes:

Naah, I said yer alright /emoticons/biggrin.png
MAte, you missed an opportunity there. You should have acted all interested in the broadband, taken it all the way to payment, and then just when she asks for the number on your card, say "Sorry, I don't want it now as I just fed my cat".:finger:

Can you leave them today, I have just fed my dogs !!:confused::confused:Never went back, about 2 years ago.

I swear, this same woman rang me about 3 weeks ago selling broadband and phone package. She had my number from my van and said can you remember me. :rolleyes:

Naah, I said yer alright /emoticons/biggrin.png

WTF :rofl:

Much like when a kid lies about something, they often come out with three or more lies. Here was this evenings one, call recieved after I text to say i'm coming....

"Can you leave it this month please as I don't have any money this month, I was off work all last week as I fell off my bike, and I had to buy new waterproofs".:confused:

Random, she's been a funny one since I took her on. But this is the first cancellation. I know she's playing it up as I saw her last week cycling back from work, gave her a wave but she didnt see me.:laugh: I think she might be trying to go for less cleans around winter time, in which case she will be sacked off if it happens in January too.

LMAO, just recieved another call saying to come now, as she will write me a cheque. I neverstipulate cheque or cash, just take as it comes.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

I will be in the area next month as she is number 8 and i do number 13 also

I think may miss number 8 though

Already had problems with payments as you can see at the start of the message from last time

I will be in the area next month as she is number 8 and i do number 13 alsoI think may miss number 8 though

Already had problems with payments as you can see at the start of the message from last time
When will they learn.

I had a customer stop me as I was making her wall wet using wfp

I asked does the rain not wet your walls just the neighbours

Not today thanks, my other window cleaner just did them last week!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Turns out she couldn't decide which of us to use regularly so she had both of us a fortnight apart for over 2 years!!

Well I dont bother any more!

This happened to someone I know. Both windies only found out about each other as one arrived just as the other was finishing off. :laugh:

He remarked once how the windows always seemed cleaner than the others he did nearby on the same schedule - know he knows why.

Calum if you can get by on a 3 day week then that's a great lifestyle good on yer ! I put my prices up by £1 and one woman said ' A £1 increase ? I'll have to think about it, cause I've just got back from Paris and had a rough time due to the terrorist attacks' ... Wtf has that got to do with a £1 increase. Jeez ! People will sink very low sometimes

K

Calum if you can get by on a 3 day week then that's a great lifestyle good on yer ! I put my prices up by £1 and one woman said ' A £1 increase ? I'll have to think about it, cause I've just got back from Paris and had a rough time due to the terrorist attacks' ... Wtf has that got to do with a £1 increase. Jeez ! People will sink very low sometimes
I made the mistake once of putting prices up in November and was lucky if I got a fiver Christmas tips

Hence why mine will go up at turn of the year

As the years have gone by, and people tightening their belts, my Christmas tips have taken a hammering. I used to get quite a few but last year hardly any. Even from happy loyal customers I've had for many years. So my recent price rises have given me my own permanent tip lol

It feels nice to get tips, but I would rather get an extra £12 over the year per customer, than a £5 tip from the odd one when they feel like it.

Had this in reply to last nights text.

Could you leave them this Week as I have carpet fitters coming in over the next few days.

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

Back