Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Were all law breakers!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
WP_20170119_18_50_56_Pro.jpg Just flicking through my ionic news magazine, lol, when I came across an article, which quite frankly has amazed me.

Did you know, that as from 2006, it is now law, whether you work alone, or employ, whether you smoke or do not, to have a 'no smoking' sticker on show in a commercial vehicle!!!!!

The standard fine is £150 and people are being done! Cheeky bas***ds!!

I also read that,pathetic really back in the day my old man god bless him my uncle both smoking in the van and me sitting in the middle non smoker,no seat belts climbing wooden ladders all day how times have changed

As far as i was aware i have my own free will

(The mrs may say different)

No one is going to dictate what i can and can't do with such petty things

There was a guy once with a funny little moustache who tried to be a bit ott with rules etc

I believe that didn't go down to well with the rest of the world lol

My friend who's a driving instructor got informed of this by a police officer after his student had a little bump in the car. Told to put one in or could face a fine.

Not long after the law passed that you couldn't smoke in a works vehicle, I spotted a police car in the local McDonalds car park really early one morning on my way back from some club, clouds of smoke bellowing out of it, I wasn't drunk but I was far from sober and walked up to the police car and said 'aint you breaking the law' .................... threatened to arrest me .................... cheeky ****

Back