Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

36Ft Brodex Hydra Water Fed Aluminium Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have one and it's heavy, bendy and the clamps are poor, but it's cheap and does the job if funds are tight.

Ive got one, Its heavy compared with other poles. I dont use it much but it gets the job done. Ive not had any problems with it at all

I dont think its that bendy either

I have one and use it quite often, I only have it fully extended on one job and it bends like I have a shark in the line, but fir the money it can't be moaned at it dies the job and it saves gym membership because it's a rote workout using it.

how much would you pay for a second hand one???

/emoticons/smile.png

not bothered about the weight of it only gonna use on a few jobs

I have one and use it quite often, I only have it fully extended on one job and it bends like I have a shark in the line, but fir the money it can't be moaned at it dies the job and it saves gym membership because it's a rote workout using it.
a gym membership... sounds cool ! lool

I really need to get a new pole. If you guys think thats bendy. Im sat here wondering what other poles are like now. What pole do you use?

i also have one, the clamps are ****, I have 3 broken at the moment and its heavy so I dont use unless i absolutely have to.

Back