Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking forward to going to work tomoz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Some new goodies arrived today.......

I am slowly standardising my equipment, getting shot of the wagtail orbit and jumped in and got the gardiners swivel quick lock but for both poles, aaaaand !!!! Changed all my brush stocks to the square quick release jobbies

Getting sick of when changing brushes for different work of the faffing about

I am turning into a gardiners afficianardo lol loving their stuff and speed of delivery

Keep it up sir alex lmao

hi keir..know the feeling. its always great to try out new gear...sorta happy xmas.....me as a trad love the difference between an old blade and a new one....cant believe how much less force you need to glide smear free....what can i buy next.....

hi keir..know the feeling. its always great to try out new gear...sorta happy xmas.....me as a trad love the difference between an old blade and a new one....cant believe how much less force you need to glide smear free....what can i buy next.....
Wfp... lol, only joking...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one @keir /emoticons/wink.png

Some new goodies arrived today.......
I am slowly standardising my equipment, getting shot of the wagtail orbit and jumped in and got the gardiners swivel quick lock but for both poles, aaaaand !!!! Changed all my brush stocks to the square quick release jobbies

Getting sick of when changing brushes for different work of the faffing about

I am turning into a gardiners afficianardo lol loving their stuff and speed of delivery

Keep it up sir alex lmao

Bless him... but did make me chuckle:D
There's a long pause before a reply from cnc... think there could be a long storey on its way....lol

I got one of those xmas jumpers too. Bloody useless gift as can only wear it once a year /emoticons/biggrin.png

He's getting Mrs CNC to take a pic of him in the jumper she got him for Xmas /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wfp... lol, only joking...hehe
oh believe me that is on my list....i keep thinking how much faster means more time in me chair at home.....hehe maybe on my xmas list...you have to admit wfp is a slight investment...........££££££

There's a long pause before a reply from cnc... think there could be a long storey on its way....lol

nope my power supply to my laptop like everything else i own is dodgy and keeps cutting me off...well i kinda lost it with my poor laptop the other night and did a fawlty towers beat it up sketch.....you shouldnt do it but...it felt so good....hmmm yes my jumper...hmmm you should hear what the kids say ....water off a ducks back......

ohh that felt good...gonna keep that video its cheaper than me doing it to this....i wouldnt mind it wasnt actually the laptops fault.....i was typing something and windows update just cut me off....i think ...i hope i have turned the bloomin thing off now......enjoyed that thanks... everybodys house has fist holes in every door i think.....:devil:

For years we had a picture hanging on the wall in the front room which looked odd. I found out there was a big fist hole behind it and when questioning my two sons the younger one said he fell over the dog into the wall. Yeah right /emoticons/biggrin.png

now that brings back memories of a certain poster i had above my bed.....i canna remember just how the hole appeared in the ceiling .....oh thank god i got my own house to wreck now....

Back