Here we go again!!! Poles v poles!!!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Dec 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

I just cannot make my mind up, i have got a phoenix 22 carbon. Its just a **** hair too short for some of my work so thought i would treat myself to a new pole?
    So pretty much 100% going for the new slx 25, just for a change and experience, but gotta admit the more i look at them i just dont know if i could do with the clamps, the facelift ones wear out and cause spinning but just make sense.

I'm beginning to think after much much much reading and youtubing that there's absolutely nothing between them, i think with a full year under my belt with the phoenix and learning when is best to replace the clamps to prevent spinning therefore wearing out the pole itself, at this moment in time on monday i will be ordering another phoenix.
    But i bet i change my mind another 20 times before then lol, poor steve at aquadapter i bet i really get on his wick lol soz mate i dont mean too

So input please, i know we've all been there, read that but one more time for me please......whats your preferences and why?

Advertisement
  2. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

gardiner ............ because there the bomb, iv heard few people slate the new smart clamps but work fine for me, the levers can move but if u tighten em up a bit it sorts that issue out, well has done for me anyways

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i have the phoenix 22ft as well grate pole my next pole will b a china inport 23ft an a 45ft same ish clamps as the facelift but beta an quicker with possative stops theres a few guys on peter foggys forum who have them an they think there ace an there cheep,also the new aqua dapter poles look very nce check them out on the aqua dapter site.

4. shazzy692002

How much are the ones from china?. where do you buy them?

I really like my gardeners pole. had ionics before, and wow what a upgrade...worth every penny.

5. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

I got a quote from the ones from china and it works out like your saving 150 quid on every size pole...that was in comparison with gardiner poles, think it would b best just getting it from the uk to save the bolloxin around

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

the prices r in dollers i think kempy frm foggys forum payed £400 or just over 4 a 45ft full carbon and a 18ft full carbon i have sin pix an there very good poles very stiff to and the waight is a bit liter than slx

7. Andykarlaxxx

I emailed a supplier from china and gt a price for 10 poles all 100% cf i wer just guna wak um on ebay but couldnt see the profit tbh

8. Andykarlaxxx

Find out what website ur guy got them poles from tench n ill do sum diggin round

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

its best to bulk buy frm china say u got a 45ft pole u wana get 2 23ft pole sawell then its will wrth it but 4 ease of buying like andy said buy locole ill b geting the china poles next 4 shore after all thats where they all come from any way so cut out the middle man an go to the sauce thats my thinking

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

will do andy

Advertisement