Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats The Best Wfp To Buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

deano13

Can anyone tell whats the best wfp to buy as iv been using an ionic graffter pole which to be honest is rubbish

thanks for that i.ll ring them tomorrow ill need the 35 ft one tho as the ionic one i use is 32 and only just manges to do the job be glad to see the back off it

Hi deano13,

Not sure if it has changed recently, but as far as I'm aware Ionic quote 'reach' whereas the names of the Gardiner poles, and the Phoenix ones we sell, are related to the actual approx length of the pole. This may not be an *exact* measurement, but relates to the nearest foot with brush etc. Adding an Aqua-dapter would give you another approx 6" reach.

So, you would add approx 4 - 5 feet to the number on a Gardiner or Phoenix pole to compare it with an Ionic.

E.g. Ionic 28 or 30 would be comparable to Gardiner or Phoenix 25ft pole.

An Aqua-dapter and/or extended angle adapter on the top would also extend the length you could reach to. So, if your 32ft pole is covering all your work, you may only need a Phoenix 25, or a Gardiner 25 or 30ft pole.

Hope this helps.

Paul

you got this shop not to far from you. about 30ish miles, they got a good choice of poles in

window cleaning warehouse

Unit 7, Windmill Industrial Estate,

Wimborne Road,

BARRY CF63 3DH

thanks for the info guys any ideas on whats the best brush out there i was thinking of getting a tecbuk 1 really appreciate your info thanks dean

thanks for the info guys any ideas on whats the best brush out there i was thinking of getting a tecbuk 1 really appreciate your info thanks dean
Email mail deano13 if you want a Tecbuk brush.

I have a few Hybrid brushes that I am jetting for free this week so they are £32.89 – you get the 2 x 2mm pencil jets, jet hose & quick release Y piece, at no extra cost. Post & packaging is £3.95.

Cheers, Richard

All Tecbuk brushes are good for residential & commercial:

Probably the Hybrid brush is a good brush to start with; this is about 83% Polyester monofilament and 17% Boars Hair in the centre part of the brush.

I personally use the 100% Polyester brushes more often. So when you really want to crack on with your work use these brushes. As long as the brush is clean and your maintaining regular work, the final rinse is reduced by 70%, one or two passes with the brush move on to the next window. You should be flying through any work you have that day when using these brushes.

Richard

THanks for that rich ill email you in the week to order one do I get any discount as a returning customer lol

Gardiner SL-X 25ft with two extra sections for the really high jobs. The SL-X is more ridged than a CL-X and I like it.

I first bought the clx27.. Then bought a slx22.. I would recommend the slx, quicker and easier and less stress on yourself..

I have a tecbuk hybrid on my slx.. With an aquadapter.. That's my setup and I love it!!

I also have a full boars hair brush from tecbuk for first cleans, really eats the dirt up!

I also have the full polyester brush which I might put on today for a chance!

Buy all 3 brushes and I'm sure Richard will be good to ya!

Back