Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

JC and S - Trolley System

My gardiner backpack only needs charging once a week

Maybe less but i charge it then anyway

Has about 9 hours continous use out of a charge

Mark if you want give mine a test drive, your more than welcome as I won't be using mine for the next week to be honest it's about the same weight as my gardiner backpack with the lightweight ally trolley, barrel changing is easier than the refilling of the backpack.

What's the controller like on the JCS trolley. That's the only thing on my freedom trolley that wouldn't work with the backpack pump. I had to use an old analogue controller. Does the job though.

The control dial is basically the same as my backpack you have a double switch setting one is variable speed that you control by the dial and setting two is full speed, no digital controllers mate.

Was wondering what I could use if mine ever packs up. Not that I'm expecting it to, but I like having variable control. That trolley sounds like a good bit of kit.

I used to have the older model (single speed) can see why they fit a speed controller now as mine used to get through water very quickly....its a good sturdy item but if you wanted to make your own the base its build on is a fishing tackle box trolley.

The fella is based in fobbing right on your door step only time will tell if it will last the test of time but very light and robust as terry said, I'm inexperience and can't compare to other purpose built trolleys but this is very balance and mobility is a piece of cake.

He mentioned something about a mk1 version and how much more sturdy this is I can't complain how well built this is, the only thing I can see which maybe a problem is the speed controller switch could got damaged as its not recessed that would be user fault though, but he as pointed out that he stocks them which isn't a problem along with all other spares.

Trolley works a dream but I snapped the speed controller off my fault entirely smashed it against the back of the van very easy to replace apparently luckily it snapped on a low setting that I use all the time, will get it done soon as.

Back