Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Will i look cool wearing these?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Haha yep Tuffers you will be a cool looking numpty...!!!! go for it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh the son will only wear stuff like that ...me i only have cast offs...the lenses are a bit foggy in the middle where people havent looked after them and placed them lens down...

i do have some posh named sunglasses which came in a case....but they were off my brother....he likes the markets....they may not be the proper make...but hey ...they the best ones....

i was mending my brake light for the mot recently...and out of curiosity i shoved my hand into the blackness somewhere below where the bumper lies...and out of the gunge came my favorite sunglasses ...i wondered where they went...........

i am not worthy of oakleys..

Why do people insist on painting houses white, I've had times of near blindness with customers staring at you like your a alien with fluid leaking from every hole in your face

yeh the son will only wear stuff like that ...me i only have cast offs...the lenses are a bit foggy in the middle where people havent looked after them and placed them lens down...
i do have some posh named sunglasses which came in a case....but they were off my brother....he likes the markets....they may not be the proper make...but hey ...they the best ones....

i was mending my brake light for the mot recently...and out of curiosity i shoved my hand into the blackness somewhere below where the bumper lies...and out of the gunge came my favorite sunglasses ...i wondered where they went...........

i am not worthy of oakleys..
Quality /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back