Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ordering parts

Paul come on you are ment to be a mod so you are ment to have read the post from us , i have as well as others sent you what to get in the last few days do you not listen ??

Yes mark i have and I'm grateful that stuff I know it's the other little extras I wasn't sure about also what does mod have to do with it? Its about me making the rite choices not moderating a forum. Thanks

Cheers bbd

i know how u feel paul a little uncertain

all i did was buy a kit like that bar the tank and pole tho so got around £200-300 knocked off as i found a tank local for £40 and got my own poles

i had to by a few extra bits like 6m taps few connectors but got

rough list of what i got was

pump

verystream

di + connections

resin

reel and 100m 6mm hose

and i got my own poles and tank so cost me around 500-600 in total + my 2 new poles but theres nothing wrong with buying a rdy made kit like that imo

saves a lot of hassle but ull spend around £50 on bits on top of it as thay not got everything you need realy lol

theres a few cheap kits pop up now and agine just get 1 of them and buy things as u go along as your trad u aint in a rush :]

I was wanting to save up in the cred union and double it out and just buy it all in 1 go, but I'm thinking it will take a while to set up etc, so I'm just going to start buying the stuff as I get the cash..

N.ireland have damn all window cleaning shops ( I'd love ro open one here ) but anyway, can't find a 2nd hand tank anywhere!

So I'm going to buy a new tank, going to buy the varistream+pump kit mark mentioned from cleaningwarehouse.

Not sure where to get a 7L or 11L di vessel?

- going to ask mark for advice lol...

But once I have got this far I will spend a few evenings setting this up and securing tank etc.

Then will go get myself a battery, hose and poles..

I would like to keep the price as low as possible but if I have to spend a grand+ then it's an investment and it will pay for itself in the end

7l & 11l Di second hand £28 with brand new insides the fella has loads of then so ilk be getting one of them

Mate, that kit on ebay seems good. I worked it out bit by bit and I reckon you could get it all individually for about £650, but for the extra £75, might be worth just getting it from one place all at the same time.

The cleaning warehouse is based in Wolverhampton, check their website as sometimes the prices on their ebay site are different.

I'd prob go with that if I was in your situation. You do need a leisure battery too tho as someone pointed out.

Only thing on that kit i have reservations about is the pole. A 17' pole will be ok for a standard 2 storey house, but anything that is a bit akward like a window above a conservatory where you have to go in from the side at an angle, will be out of reach. I think a 21' or 24' pole would be better, maybe you could get one from the supplier instead.

Yeh I'm going to be building with the aid of marks vid, I've started finding pretty decent priced parts, in not going to get that kit because of the pole height, I'll get there, cheers lads for the help.

Yea good point about the pole size I agree. I'm sure the cleaning warehouse wouls adjust the price to include a 20ft pole or something if you call them, they're good. I got my controller & pump package from them. Good price too.

Back