Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday Paint Removal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are REALLY tooled up. I'm surprised you can move with all that gear. Each to his own. Does that bottle holder comes with the belt or is separate. I put my bottle in a pocket with my sill cloths but it's not very practical and would a small squarish ecover bottle fit.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You are REALLY tooled up. I'm surprised you can move with all that gear. Each to his own. Does that bottle holder comes with the belt or is separate. I put my bottle in a pocket with my sill cloths but it's not very practical and would a small squarish ecover bottle fit.
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Hey Simesy,

Yeah, it's true, i am tooled up. It has been a progrssion as more tools have been needed. But I'm always looking to reduce as much as possible.

Have any pics of your setup?

20170201_161239.jpg 20170201_161239.jpg Nothing fancy. Got an extra loop when on and scrunched up so loads of room. Probably get a small pouch for fluid bottle on there too.

Latest Posts

Back