hi all. Q? about di vessel..

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by clear-windows, Mar 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. water has not been a problen for me as i fill up on my mates ro system but hes selling up :-/
    i live in a ground floor flat and dont have a shed or space to keep a system,,, now the window cleaning shop near me said i could just use a di vessel as my water runs fron 89 to 130 max on the meater.
    so all im askin is (a ruff ask) i have a 250L tank in the van how many 250L's will i get out of it b4 i need to change the resin?
    thank you all:D

Advertisement
  2. water has not been a problen for me as i fill up on my mates ro system but hes selling up :-/
    i live in a ground floor flat and dont have a shed or space to keep a system,,, now the window cleaning shop near me said i could just use a di vessel as my water runs fron 89 to 130 max on the meater.
    so all im askin is (a ruff ask) i have a 250L tank in the van how many 250L's will i get out of it b4 i need to change the resin?
    thank you all:D

3. mark m

mark m Hero

6200lt approx but i recon at that low ppm you will get at least 2000lts more because not many people throw away until about 5 ppm

4. mark m

mark m Hero

The same as before :):):D

5. thank for the quick reply would that be based on a 4L vessel ?? or bigger? thank you

6. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Resin comes in 25l bags, which i think Mark has based his answer on, so the size of the vessel isnt relevant.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Merged threads, there was two the same

Advertisement