Hi All Steve From Hampshire

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by spmonkay, Aug 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. spmonkay

spmonkay Active Member

Hi all, My current boss is making my life hell at the mo. I am really interested in going out on my own and being my own boss. So i thought id look into window cleaning as a business. I am after some advice on getting started super quick and drumming up some work in double quick time.What equipment I need. Was looking at WFP. Have been looking around the site for a couple of days and am not sure on a few things so if someone could explain in real basic terms what I need to get started and a basic procedure and advice for starting from scratch. What is this di and resin etc?? I am a total newbie!! Help!! LOL!!

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Hia Steve welcome to the forum, some clued up guys around here and I know they'll help ya out all they can..

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Hey mate how much money are u spending to start out? Di n resin purify the water mate u need a tds meter to measure your water reading if your water is higher then 130 then u will need a ro definately .... search it on google i only use a di and whete are u from? Are u going to be 100% wfp ???

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Hi Steve welcome to the forum, the first thing you need to do is get a TDS meter to find out you ppm of your water if it's soft a DI vessel filled with resin will purify your water if it's high ppm you will need a RO system. Mine water sits between 110-130ppm and I use a DI vessel.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Hes on about me their :p lool

6. Paul

Paul Guest

H your deluded lol

7. harunh

harunh Legend

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Worse he's from oop north

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Easy southerner lol I'm up north I think H got dropped on his head lol

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

lol I'm midlands but class that as oop north anyway and don't worry he probably bounced.

Advertisement