Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Untreated, bare wood frames!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

Does anyone have any of these mothers on their round?? I'm specifically talking about ones where u cloth-clean.

I have one house, and it's just one set of kitchen windows (Georgians!!!) The sun shines straight in.

It's a nightmare to clean!!!! I'm in, then out, then in, then out again, and really struggle to get it perfect. Especially on the insides with all the cooking that goes on.

Please share your experiences...

Does anyone have any of these mothers on their round?? I'm specifically talking about ones where u cloth-clean.
I have one house, and it's just one set of kitchen windows (Georgians!!!) The sun shines straight in.

It's a nightmare to clean!!!! I'm in, then out, then in, then out again, and really struggle to get it perfect. Especially on the insides with all the cooking that goes on.

Please share your experiences...
I have just done a very big house today with a timber structure and natural wood frames. I quite like wood frames because it's best to do them with a traditional squeegee (not angle cut) because the edges are not usually very good, and so it's easy and quick. I don't know what a U-cloth is, but with Georgian windows, you would be well advised to use a cut-down squeegee, and a spray.

Cheers, Wolfy. U just gave me an idea I never gave thought to b4 - having a cut-down squeegee specifically for that one job! Would help. I'll measure the size next time I'm there, and cut it exact so just a swipe down. Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, Wolfy. U just gave me an idea I never gave thought to b4 - having a cut-down squeegee specifically for that one job! Would help. I'll measure the size next time I'm there, and cut it exact so just a swipe down. Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cut it slightly less to allow room for the rubber.

Latest Posts

Back