Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing help needed arrgh

sambo

Hi everyone

A lady wants everything doing, the whole lot. What do you guys think of this pricing - too low or too high etc?

Gutter/Fascia/Soffit clean (not cleared), standard size soffit with ball ache vents that runs the entire length

35m @ £3 = £105

Pressure wash 20 sq m patio (good condition, no weeds) £40

Resand £20

Everbuild Patio Sealer (she wants it) £50

15 x 5foot high fence panels painting on one side, 2 coats and 3 top strakes replacing £220

Destroy and remove 7 x 5 shed & 4 x 4 shed £50 plus cost of small skip

New shed constructed for £100 plus cost of shed

Plus a 5m x 2.2m deck building! (with ballustrades!) - one for another day methinks.

Not a rich area/house/person

Not sure about this one. Obviously would offer her a discount for all jobs

Oh I see now it's a 3 sider.
Does it have good ladder access to do it all by hand?
Only at the front and the side - the back has an awkward conservatory (roof clean another £40!) that would stop any ladder apart from the corner of the house which means will have to do that with wfp. tbh I was going to do it all wfp - I asked if she wanted wash down or full on rejuvenation and she said wash down.

I have been doing fascias etc for £2 per m but feel I'm underpricing when I tell people the price - when people say yes straight away it makes me wish I had gone higher

I always mention on jobs like that the back will be difficult to do hence the price /emoticons/smile.png

sounds similar prices that I would charge but so much work on one job...I think she gotta crush on ya....

I think I would do a runner..

having said that ..I am totally knackered today on one job gutter clearout all round ..gutter fascia wash down all round and windows as well...ahh but tomorrow...two bungalows and a pia tiny one..whom I may or may not do..and a quick wipe over the road as I put his bill in...

thank fully its friday../emoticons/biggrin.png

on my webby site I put power washing from..it does depend after all..£2 a metre and gutters fascia from £1 black gutters white fascia to £3 with the hated bloomin vents..todays was the best ..spotless clean anyway as I do it quite often and no vents..still hard work though..

and you do have to watch your feet as the dog loves to eat em...

Latest Posts

Back