Hi all!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by StorminNorman, Aug 27, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tags:
  1. StorminNorman

StorminNorman Member

I owe you all an apology for reading all the posts here for the last 6 month without saying a word.

Not nice I know, but I did use the SEARCH button ;)

It helped a lot: I got for myself all the information I needed to make up my mind and get a decent RO/DI system (water from tap here is 370ppm), a Backpack with Renegade deal from Facelift, 5x25L water containers from e-bay, a good ladder and good trad stuff for inside windows.

Off I went and it was better than I hoped.

In just 5 weeks working 2 days a week, advertising only on FB I got all my investment back and got around 50 returning customers (4 or 6 weekly cleans) and I am ready to say goodbye to my full time job and become a full time window cleaner.

Fingers crossed it all goes well!

Cheers lads!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

See Gav, there's always one to mess up the equilibrium! :rolleyes:

Welcome Stormin :thumbsup:

3. Den

Den Forum Addict

Welcome to a great forum hive of knowledge as you have already explained, all the best for the future.

4. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

Welcome, and well done on 50 pickups in a short time keep it up and keep us informed.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Welcome mate and good luck
    1 tip is go to your local tesco/asda etc car wash and ask if they have any empty drums if you need more
    I do that whenever i need any
    Sometimes they come without lids (cheap as chips on ebay)
    And they will always need a good wash out as they would have contained wheel cleaner or tfr etc but then good as new for pure water

Advertisement