Hi All

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by messimagician, May 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. messimagician

messimagician Member

My name is Andy, i live in Cheshire. i currently work full time in a factory which I have done for 5 years, i have been thinking for a while now of becoming self employed so i can be my own boss and earn more money. The problem was thinking of a business with low start up costs.

I have never done any window cleaning before so I'm trying to learn ad much as I can.

How did other people on here start out, Was you working before you went full time window cleaning or do you do it part time on the side

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

I work part time and started doing it on my days off :) it surely pays off if u put the effort in.

Its been 1 year for me this month and theirs been several occasions were ive nearly packed it in . Especially in the winter, but ice stuck it out n plodded along :) its hard work mate it works for sum ppl n it doesnt for sum

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum Andy

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Welcome Andy

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Welcome to the forum buddy!