Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger water fed poles

smccleaning

My old 30ft pole finally gave up today after a good few years so it's time for a replacement. I've been in to my local supplier and he has the Unger nLite HYBRID poles in stock. He says they are very good and he sells a lot I always take his word for it as he's always been straight and does great deals but I'd like someone who has used it and also who may have a little more info like how high can you can you go if you buy extensions for it?

Any help welcome thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I'll take a look much appreciated one thing Damo what is the problem with Unger poles?

Thanks I'll take a look much appreciated one thing Damo what is the problem with Unger poles?

Unger are known for trad tools, then they dabbled at water fed poles. However there design is based on what europe/america want from a pole.

Gardiner poles are designed by a Owner/operator in the UK. They are simply unbeatable for domestic/commercial cleaning (IMHO)

If you ever over bedfordshire way by all means swing past and i can educate you haha /emoticons/wink.png

Hi mate there is nothing wrong with unger poles specially the full carbon.infact the carbon is off real good quality

The clamps and brushes also look very well made

Unger are a multi million pound company world wide and most of there stuff is finished to the highest quality if not the best

But after all that I use gardener poles and I must admit the only reason for this is I hate the colour of the unger poles

I think it's what the individual likes & gets on with. I have a facelift pole which I love.

I also bought a no name pole off eBay for £65 20ft & use it all the time. It's great

I have a 30ft under pole I got 2nd hand & although it is quite heavy it's fine.

Unger n lite poles look great I would say have a good look mate

Unger gear is not cheap but it's always quality in my experience

Saying that i would prob stick with Gardiner myself as they never fail

Has anyone actually used the Unger WFP ranger here and the Gardiner range?

Unless they released new poles yesterday they are clumsy/heavy and not very rigid at all.

I used the "best" unger had to offer for a week for a review and gave it back after 2 days as I said the review wouldn't be good.

However OP. Just My op /emoticons/smile.png

Back