Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Song About Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bing you have mail. I did a job in Jan and Feb and March for people in this forum 2 of them are in the refs I sent over

I'm abit of an audio buff Whizz...http://www.youtube.com/user/SpookyM1001/videos?view=0

If you record your guitar and vocal seperately, I could try mixing it for ya.

Mart.
I paid a music teacher friend of mine to sing it he did all the guiter, keyboards etc and vocals. I wouldnt know where to start on it. I just composed it to be fair. I will write another song in the future, got a few ideas and thanks for your offer

I paid a music teacher friend of mine to sing it he did all the guiter, keyboards etc and vocals. I wouldnt know where to start on it. I just composed it to be fair. I will write another song in the future, got a few ideas and thanks for your offer
Yea, there's a chance he's got the individual tracks then...it's not a bad production but, the music could do with compressing(levelling abit) as it over powers the vocal abit and, I would produce a better stereo track myself. You'll have to mention it to him.
Cheers...

Mart.

Back