Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Check this out

tench0771

10994449_792397944142899_5203137176984701279_n.jpg

YEH but he will only end up in the pool what a way to go..

go on some one tell him there is an easier way to do it....:rolleyes: and possibly safer....well...unless..you do a smurf. and end up in the pool....

I go nearly as high on a triple, fortunately on gravel, so quite safe. He might've fastened his ladders at the bottom. Curved glass too, I had to some once, not as big as that, but tricky.

I go nearly as high on a triple, fortunately on gravel, so quite safe. He might've fastened his ladders at the bottom. Curved glass too, I had to some once, not as big as that, but tricky.
How the **** is that safe on gravel??

Unless you have ankalad you must be mad

Window cleaners working like that it can only end one way eventually...very badly :rolleyes:

Edit: I was referring to the chap in the pic

I wouldn't trust the weight of a few stones around the rungs of a ladder sitting on loose stones with my life

I suppose the fact they are loose might cushion some of the blow as you land though

That job is crying out wfp or even trad pole... I would also love to see that chaps RAMS.

It would probably read "**** it I'll take a risk and do it all by ladders" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurf what's your take on ladders and gravel??

Am i ott with safety or is it dodgy?

Any surface including gravel which can make the ladder become unstable/slip is dodgy in my book.

Smurf what's your take on ladders and gravel??Am i ott with safety or is it dodgy?

Latest Posts

Back