Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tow law. Up on a hill in county Durham, lol. The last of the snow has not long melted from last week. Started to turn into rain a little now. Getting there!!!

Nothing like a drought declaration to bring out the rain, and I cleaned the van on Sunday. I bet all my customers from yesterday will be saying "it always rains after you've been"

Heavy rain and strong wind up here in Aberdeenshire, but dont mind a day off (now where is that dvd i bought the other day?)!.

Think he was saying because you cleaned your van it rained, clean it more often and it will rain more lol

Raining in Dorset managed to work until about 1pm then so drenched had to come home cleaning caravans at the moment so it can rain tomorrow but i am taking more coats this time lol

What type of caravans are they mark static or tourers, I've been asked today to do a static but wouldn't know what to charge.

What type of caravans are they mark static or tourers, I've been asked today to do a static but wouldn't know what to charge.
Static caravans had 54 to do but has just gone up to 60 vid on it way by the end of week lol

Keep em coming I had the wife watching them all the other day lol and she actually sat and watched them all thought she would of told me to f-off

What do you use to video them they are all really clear and look really good on my HD tv

It looks like a total washout in Derbyshire today. I am falling behind with my cleans....weather watching and washouts is definitely one of the most frustrating aspects of the job.

Lashing here in Belfast and dosent look like it will clear up anytime soon. So I might get the power washer out and do a bit round the house /emoticons/tongue.png

Dry here at the moment, so will certainly be heading out, but showers forecast. Shouldnt prevent me from doing a days work though (fingers crossed!).

Beautiful day here today suns shinning birds are singing it's great, wonder how long it will last

Back