Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Anthony @ SCS, Nov 29, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Anthony @ SCS

Anthony @ SCS Active Member

Hi Everyone

My name is Anthony, I have been browsing the forum for a little while now and have found it to be very useful and informative, I'm from Southend, Essex. (Originally from Walsall, West Midlands).

I'm 33 years old, I work in I.T (run the workshop for a local company, before that I was in the Army) but have decided to setup my own window cleaning company once i'm fully healed from my motorcycle accident and eventually get my payout. I would just like the freedom to work for myself, plus i'm tired of making other people a fortune when that money is better off in my pocket. :)

I'm a grafter, often work over 50hrs a week, I know that i'm not going to make a fortune overnight but I am prepared to put in the time, research and training. I first plan on getting either a WFP trolley or backpack and doing my neighbours, friends and family first just to get back into it and gain a little more experience.

I have a little experience as in the past I have helped my brother on his round back in the Midlands and also helped out at the firm he used to work for many years ago when I was back home on leave in the Army (just to pass some time away).

Anyway, enough rambling on and i'll get back to trawling through the forum some more.

:windowcleaner:

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome Anthony Fiore good luck In your future window cleaning venture keep us all informed..don't worry...im still learning after forty odd years...:Dwhilst I haven't exactly made much money...at least im free....

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hi & welcome :thumbsup:

4. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Hi m8 respect for your time served in the army , welcome to the party , you'll have ups and downs working for self , but nothing beats being your own boss ,, good luck

5. lewis p

lewis p Member

Welcome young man

6. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Hi Anthony,
    The best thing I ever did was window cleaning. I really enjoy what I do, so you go for it. The freedom is wonderful. I am an ex Police Officer and a serving Officer in the TA. So I know what it is like to be controlled by the job.

7. TolishAPurd

Welcome matey. Good luck in your venture.:)

8. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Hello and welcome to the forum Anthony

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Welcome bud
    You'll do fine mate
    When you have a crappy day just think you could be on a yomp with a full bergen on your back. makes lugging a pole around seem easy

10. Anthony @ SCS

Anthony @ SCS Active Member

Cheers for the warm welcome messages

Advertisement