Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had A Customer Today The Said She Wants To Pay On Her 2Nd Month

harunh

I cleaned and the price was £6.00

And she goes is it okay if i pay u £12.00 next month instead ? I said yeah no problem....

As soon as i got in the car... i said to msyelf wat the .... ? ? ? ?

why did i say that....

I should of said to her my manager wont be happy with me so no sorry.

But at the time i didnt think like that /emoticons/wacko.png LOL

But just got to wait for the next clean now /emoticons/smile.png

Don't worry bud! I've loads who pay in twos, think like this, 6 quid is neither here nor there, you won't notice it's not in your pocket, but next month you'll get 12 quid which is a notable number and it'll feel like you've been paid 12 quid for very little!

i done a job a month ago and didnt get paid as they work and they were not at home.

i went to collect and they hadn't got any cash so i said il just have 2 lots next time so bagged £20 when i cleaned em monday

i dont mind if i know they good for it but if they messers id egg the windows .

Exactly, I can miss one or two houses but the next month ill get double, see it as a bonus for that month lol

Should of said would you ask asda if you can pay double next time lol, I have a few who build up 2 or 3 but i know they will pay when I catch them if they didn't they wouldn't get no windows cleaned

I see /emoticons/smile.png i love the customers that pay on time though /emoticons/tongue.png LOL

Back