Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Think

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

not from a H&S point of view

Just my idea lol. Ive got it on just now to test it out. Ive still got most of the insulating stuff left so was thinking of putting the rest on the outside and the covering the box with some thin ply wood

look fine to me, even from the saftey side of it too,

maybe have a vent in the bottom of the boxing and maybe one in the top just to allow the air to circulate to help reduce any condersation and poss damp mould gettin in there

What's with the string ????

Get some catches on there !
I dont have catches nor did I think about it lol.

Theres needs to be pressure put down on the lid to keep it airtight around where the lid shuts. It was the best I could come up with lol

look fine to me, even from the saftey side of it too,

maybe have a vent in the bottom of the boxing and maybe one in the top just to allow the air to circulate to help reduce any condersation and poss damp mould gettin in there
Theres a hole at the bootm left of the box, where I get access to the tap from. Theres no heat build in there at all lol

Theres a hole at the bootm left of the box, where I get access to the tap from. Theres no heat build in there at all lol
that will work fine then.

how long did you leave it running??

Another problem is when I leave me 120w watt heater running the invertor cuts off and start making a rining noise after about an hour or less. Any ideas whats wrong?

So could not really make out in the vid do you have two heaters in the van or just the one?

Another problem is when I leave me 120w watt heater running the invertor cuts off and start making a rining noise after about an hour or less. Any ideas whats wrong?
Is the inverter rates high enough?

Are you using a big enough leisure battery??

So could not really make out in the vid do you have two heaters in the van or just the one?
2, I got the 45w, but that was no use for the van, so put it in the box and sealed it up. Hoping it would be better in a confined space thats insulated. Clearly its not though.

I bought the 120w one hoping that would heat up the full van but I dont think its going to, I may end up putting that one in the box instead of the 45w heater

Do you have this setuP to the wfp battery?

I got my heater today, been in my mums from Friday!! A 2ft.. I left it on for about an hour and felt no difference! Will be good for warming hands tho bargain for £17

Do you have this setuP to the wfp battery?

I got my heater today, been in my mums from Friday!! A 2ft.. I left it on for about an hour and felt no difference! Will be good for warming hands tho bargain for £17
Aye mate. The 45w run for over 14 hours with any probs. The 120w only runs so long then the invertor screws up so ive not had a chance to leave it on all night

Just going totally low tech here if you put a couple of buckets of boiling hot water in the van - like just sitting in the back there - at about midnight or whatever, would that not be enough to keep the temp up above 0? If you had a little fan to circulate the warmer air too perhaps? Because I gather the idea isn't to keep it warm, just to stop it reaching 0 degrees...? A bit low tech aye but... I like that stuff. You're talking to a guy that filters his rainwater with a tincan full of old socks hanging off a gutter and dripping into a bucket.. (works too, TDS today was 26!)

Just going totally low tech here if you put a couple of buckets of boiling hot water in the van - like just sitting in the back there - at about midnight or whatever, would that not be enough to keep the temp up above 0? If you had a little fan to circulate the warmer air too perhaps? Because I gather the idea isn't to keep it warm, just to stop it reaching 0 degrees...? A bit low tech aye but... I like that stuff. You're talking to a guy that filters his rainwater with a tincan full of old socks hanging off a gutter and dripping into a bucket.. (works too, TDS today was 26!)
The water would be cold in an 2 / 3 hours.

And the steam would freeze inside the van, not good.

Back