Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Started Out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

david247

ok i went to see my unculs friend he has been good to the family over the years iv did a quote for the hole year for two shops.

now i did this as relay a favour to get my foot in the door that's all, he has a connection from hear to the other side of brum !!!. and i quoted him my usual price witch was fair ten quid for both weekly cleans total amount for the year

iv spent 3 hrs cleaning two shops they was dirty and nasty windows with specks of paint finger marks and sweet marks as well.

well because he was a friend of the family i only charged him Five pounds for two shops. i no im missing out of 15 quid but i need a foot in the door.

before you moan and say way way to cheap:

i did say that these prices will go up after a year and also he is passing my number onto a load of other people he knows who owns shops and estate agents and all put up flyers in his shops as well.

my thought free advertising and business and getting 240 quid a year isn't bad ether as well. i could have done it for free but i thought not a chance

very confusing but it was 4.12 am maybe he still had a beer left inside him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why ?????

You are a fool to yourself you will be working for nothing !!!

There are no friends in business you charge to going rate or don't bother , also if you ain't got insurance and your doing high street

Shops there will be trouble !!!

2 shop fronts for a fiver that took you 3 hrs is bonkers !!!

I did offer to help you out with pricing up etc but you didn't want any advice you are a fool to yourself , although I wish you all the best

In your venture I think you will struggle at those rates .

You are working for £1.66 an hr that's less than the polish charge !!!

Why ?????

You are a fool to yourself you will be working for nothing !!!

There are no friends in business you charge to going rate or don't bother , also if you ain't got insurance and your doing high street

Shops there will be trouble !!!

2 shop fronts for a fiver that took you 3 hrs is bonkers !!!

I did offer to help you out with pricing up etc but you didn't want any advice you are a fool to yourself , although I wish you all the best

In your venture I think you will struggle at those rates .

You are working for £1.66 an hr that's less than the polish charge !!!

well i should have said i wont be charging other people that rate any way i would be charging basic two bed room alot more any ways

Back