Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just brought this, any good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

Liam2302

Just brought this to get into water fed, saving up for my pole and brush now, just wanted to know if I made the right choice in getting this one, has anyone used one before?
a23e97b3e21be739db8afae15ec9ca7c.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The price put me off i was going to buy a water genie one but they don't stock them anymore so will buy a Gardiners backpack which is around £108 with the vat

Last edited by a moderator:
The price put me off i was going to buy a water genie one but they don't stock them anymore so will buy a Gardiners backpack which is around £108 with the vat
Think its temporary, just out of stock and delays getting it in, I'm calling them Monday as want to get another one soon, its an fantastic backpack, they fly off the shelves!

If You want a backpack with my experince go with gardiner backpack you won't go wrong.

They do still do them and they are awesome. Just waiting new delivery from China. Nothing Wong with that? :rofl:

Couldnt resist.

I have 2. 1 for water one for chem. Will order another for lads van when in stock soon.

Think its temporary, just out of stock and delays getting it in, I'm calling them Monday as want to get another one soon, its an fantastic backpack, they fly off the shelves!
if you mean the cleaning warehouse then yes the sold out and there was a 2 month wait for new stock , they should have them in about 2 weeks

The reviews are bad saying it leaks from the off !!
I think there talking about the gun not the back pack..

Funny how they have are selling the same product to different markets at such a cheaper price. There is not VAT to be added to it..

Back