Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Karcher window vaccum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kieranlovell

Hello everyone im considering getting started in window cleaning ive been looking at products etc i was wondering if a karcher window vacuum was a good bit of kit? If this is a silly question please go easy this is my first post! Lol thanks guys.
5f41dd2f6d96abf9f53e385f4e89544f.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I personally don't think they're a professional tool. There may be others that think otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you thinking ofgoing traditional or wfp. If you're going traditional there's a good starter kit thread pinned to the top of this forum.

Also something to bear in mind. Battery life not great on these and may need to invest in 5/6 if not more. I started three years ago doing trad, cost c£200 with ladders and kit etc. I think these are around £50 a piece which isn't cheap and whilst okay for doing inside of your own imho wouldn't be good as a long term. I love karcher kit but agree with the other posts. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thanks rich im glad i joined this forum tbh. Lots of people willing to help a new starter out. I will skip the karcher for now maybe down the line i may invest in one.
I relatively new to this forum and I've learnt a lot already. I'm only 3 years into my new job as a windy after 12 years in banking. I would say 99.9% of people on here are very helpful and you can learn a lot by asking.

Latest Posts

Back