Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing newbie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Frodo

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Looking at getting started in the pressure washing scene. Been lurking in the background doing a whole lot of reading. Loads of really good info.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Welcome Frodo. :thumbsup:

We have a rule here (if we didnt before we do now) anyone with a user name from Lord of the rings has to buy the first 5 rounds at the show in September. /emoticons/smile.png

We have some real talented chaps on here that know stacks about pressure washing.

Good luck.

I too recently started pressure washing. Was looking into buying all bells and whistle machine and in the end I just hire one from my local hire shop each time a job comes in.

Cost me £54 inc vat for the day. Sound for either one big job or 2-3 smaller ones for the day.

I too recently started pressure washing. Was looking into buying all bells and whistle machine and in the end I just hire one from my local hire shop each time a job comes in.
Cost me £54 inc vat for the day. Sound for either one big job or 2-3 smaller ones for the day.
i think that is great idea

Back