Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Often Do You Lose a Customer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Very rarely i lose a job

More often i bin a job due to being no good to me like bad payer etc

Think i have dumped more than i have been dumped. But the most important thing is i dont lose them due to bad work, i can loose them any other way aslong as i know it wasnt because of quality.

iv learned that i must drop a healthy number otherwise the round gets too much "old sh/t" ,this isnt healthy . im one of these people who took on far too much sh/t for far too long. when youv employees you take on anyone cos you need a real stream of work pouring in and it can be difficult to sort wheat from chaff .

last week,i had an irate caller accusing my lads of missing out her backs on purpose. later it transpired she couldnt find her padlock key to the gate so they couldnt get in and in a panic hid in her house - but instead of fessing up,tried to blame the lad. Now, i know this lady is nervous and i now plan to scare her with a bloodcurdling scream next time i hear her opening the padlock im down her alley doin a countdown 3 ,2,1, scream - as a payback for this

Last edited:
I am continually refining my rounds.if you have a small round and lose customers it can hit you hard and get you down. as your round increases in numbers you will have-more messers(get rid)people who move,deaths(a lot this year)and drop outs.ive had a lot of people this year who are minted drop out???.then again im not cheap.only budgies go cheep

maybe 1 a month on average, when i first started i was losing 1 or 2 a week, all new custys off canvassing or facebook, at first you cant get them in quick enough as the messers mess, but then it settles down.

:gush:**** when that happens
Tell me about it Dave, he said he will leave my details for the new people but I don't know if I could get it at the same rate and frequency. It was a 7 bedroom house with a cottage in the grounds and I was doing it every 4 weeks at a very good rate. He said he wants me to clean the new house but it's a bit out of the way and I reckon it will be a lot smaller. :turd: happens :thumbsdown:

I lost one last week, but could be a blessing. She's moving to Dorset so wont see her again. She is so incredibly sexy its unreal, spitting image of Kim bassinger and her mannerisms send me wild. Often imagine the missus is her when were at it :eek:

Need to get her out my system, so hope the new people are ugly ba$tards

Back