Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger ninja scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

see these are now on sale at cleaning spot. have any of the members got one yet?look great but they are a bit pricey . View attachment 3078 what about these new non rusting blades that fit them ?

if so whats the verdict? im shortly going to have to replace my lots scrapers[ unger ergotec 6 inchers] ,several years old, beaten to death ,never were that great-

scrapers im on about, not my workers ]

Last edited:
Must admit the scraper looks good, but I'd have to see it in person before I buy it. On my last unger scraper, the plastic holder that you press the blade on to was the skinniest flimseyest thing, and broke after just a few uses. So the whole thing is now useless and I cant remember where I bought it from. Luckily I've still got my triumph one which has been reliable.

This is the triumph one, can't go wrong with it really.

http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=261&SectionID=22

b_1944.jpg

blades on scraper rust up quick and it looks the business havent seen them before

Back