Hi I'm Rod From Sw France

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by puronet64, May 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. puronet64

puronet64 Newcomer

Name :
    Rod
    Cleaning Method :
    WFP
    Years cleaning :
    Area :
    SW France
    About me :

I recently set up a wfp cleaning & guttervac business in SW France, I have a small van with a 350l tank & 300gpd ro system & di unit & guttervac system, I am after a bit of advice from my fellow colleagues! Business is taking off quite fast as I am the only wfp pure water business around me.
    I need some tips on increasing my tank filling up more quickly, I am quite lucky as the tds reading is 147 ppm from my river at the bottom of my house, so I use a pump to deliver the water to my van & I am getting 3bar to the ro unit,but it takes around 8 hours to fill my tank,my water is free but I still use a 1300watt pump,are there any ways in increasing the speed or a tablet or chemical that reduces my tds to under 40 ppm as the di unit will do the rest?
    I also realised that there is only 1 pure water equipment/accessory supplier in the whole of France & none in my region, SW France(between bordeaux & toulouse)! Therefore there is also scope for setting up a supply shop & van conversion business as there are 1 or 2 in the whole of France! I was orignally in sales & I speak French fluently, maybe there is a possibility in creating some sort of partnership with a UK supplier? There is increasing demand as there are a lot of solar panels & health & safety issues for traditional cleaning methods that are asking far too much per m2.
    Please contact for any advice you may have regarding setting up in France, I'll be glad to help, regards Rod

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

4. OoO

OoO Guest

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

If I made water while I slept, I'd keep waking up thinking it's overflowing. I don't mind giving others the advice though :D

6. OoO

OoO Guest

We make water 24/7 but we also have more than one RO ;) As we aint on a water meter mohahahahahah

But i am looking at the pure freedom 40/40 static system. Looks good for the money!

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings

8. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Welcome i would love to come window cleaning in France a little bit higher up the west coast though, went to quiberon last year and loved it, dont speak french though so it would be hard for me to do

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Just wave your pole at em, they'd know what you mean ;-)

10. puronet64

puronet64 Newcomer

Advertisement