Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

hi guys im thinking of building my own website,ive done it before with good results however im only after a one page website really with a contact page,can anyone recommend a cheap hosting company?

Id recommend you get a site done professionally..

My website paid for itself within a few weeks, the the business it's generated is invaluable..

Dodger is the man you need to speak to

Just 2 pages is not enough as google likes rich content sites which are also search engine optimised otherwise you are just wasting your time.

hi guys what can you add to more though to make pages up on a window cleaning site,i can only thing of a homepage, a window cleaning page, a gutter clearing page and a contact page!

i know what you mean about google etc when i built my minibus website a while back i did all the website optimization myself and eventually got it to the top of the google organic listings and made some good business out of it!

i used to use a web listing company called moonfruit that had plenty of gadgets on it but as i say im only after something basic probably about 4 pages long!

where can i view what this forum has for website hosting?

It will also no doubt use cookies so you need a page for that. You will need a blog, each post you make on that is a page although thats automatically created when you post to the blog.

Web hosting doesn't have a site builder, what it does have is 150mb of webspace (don't be taken in by massive amounts it isnt needed), 5gb of bandwidth per month, 1 database, ftp account and 2 pop3 email addresses. It also has awstats etc for keeping up with hits etc.

You can add services to pages ie soffit and fascia to gutter and connies to window etc but for search engines it would be better each has it's own page so if you do those you're talking 7 plus the blog.

Back