Hi New Here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Richard Barnes, Dec 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Hi The name is Richard new to this industry, Useing WFP in the Mansfield area (RB Window Cleaning Service), Started out bin cleaning and still am, but too many at in this area, Another bin cleaner suggested having a go at this so here i am. Like the forum lot of good information here. I like the youtube vids of how you have set your vans out.....lol. My background is Traffic Sign Industry, Engineering, Welding and Fabrication as well as starting out in the GRP industry. Doing Wfp gutter cleaning and drive way cleaning

Many Regards

Richard

Advertisement
  2. Squeak and Bubbles

Hey Richard

Welcome, glad u like the forum, it's helped me too with certain things.

Darran

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Hi welcome in, i do bin cleaning and all and just starting wfp after new year, enjoy the forum, good bunch on here

4. Richard Barnes

Thanks they seem to be a good bunch

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Hia Richard, I'm around Mansfield myself mate Edwinstowe but do some cleans in Town as well.

6. Richard Barnes

Hi Dodger yes from sutton in ashfield working any where at the moment, any of you got any tips for a newbie????

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

Hi Richard
    You cant go wrong with window cleaning, I thought about the bin cleaning as a few customers ask me about it but the thought of getting near other peoples smelly bins ( dont even like going near mine) Seen a few guys going round South Manchester doing the bins they have to synchronise with the dustman. Be real handy being able to offer a extensive service.
    All the best

8. laddergarder

Welcome to the window cleaning forums Richard,

If you can have a quick read over the forum rules, then post away. We are a helpful, friendly bunch, so if you have any questions, just ask.
    *You may find it useful to use the 'view new contents' button at the top right hand side of the page, when browsing topics.

Ladder

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Welcome mate

10. mark m

mark m Hero

welcome to the forum Richard

Advertisement