Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

8L water heater

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use a 6L fogwash. I just pull the chimney up (its like tin foil), close the back door until it touches the chimney, then I put a combination lock through the door handle and through a hoop that I've bolted on the other back door. This way I have ventilation all around the heater, plus a bit of security
Any pics m8 or links to both heater and chimney ?

Any liknks you guys as I am lookingAlso how you get rid of the fumes ?

Thanks
Im not using Heater but my brother is getting his fumes Out by placing a aluminum flexhose on and just angle it Out of the van , great little solution ! :thumbsup:

These are just caravan water heaters is it? Just rip one out of an old trailer?

These are just caravan water heaters is it? Just rip one out of an old trailer?
no they are not, very similar though, these are a lot smaller

they are a portable shower for camping

They just require propane and 'good' flow of water then? Could you link me to one please? Want to fix one to a trolley for super cold days. Brrrrr

Im not using Heater but my brother is getting his fumes Out by placing a aluminum flexhose on and just angle it Out of the van , great little solution ! :thumbsup:
Sorry for sounding thick but how do you mean just angleing out of van ?

They just require propane and 'good' flow of water then? Could you link me to one please? Want to fix one to a trolley for super cold days. Brrrrr
yes just a propane bottle and a flow, the one I fitted for another window cleaner fired up when his digital controller hit 10, which is a low flow rate. |

if you google eccotemp L5 water heaters these are the ones I 100% recommend, cost a little more than other cheap ones but last a lot longer.

not always good on a trolley as any breeze can blow them out.

mate break that down for me in amps lol wats kws
10.5kw - 10500watts divided by 230volts = 45.65amps

9.5kw - 9500watts divided by 230volts = 41.30amps

8.5kw - 8500watts divided by 230volts = 36.95amps

Why does the flue have to go out top or side why can it not be directed via a flue out the floor as its only fumes its getting rid of?

Latest Posts

Back