hi there

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gonzo's Sponge, Sep 17, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gonzo's Sponge

Gonzo's Sponge Newcomer

Hi Chaps,

I'm fairly new to this game, so am looking forward to picking your brains about which WFP system i should be investing in, and what sort of sponges i should be buying!

Advertisement
  2. David K

David K Forum Addict

Welcome sponge!
    Wouldn't go for sponges ,but rather some kind of cloths ;)

3. Gonzo's Sponge

Gonzo's Sponge Newcomer

Regarding a tank for my WFP system, should i put soap in the tank?

4. Gonzo's Sponge

Gonzo's Sponge Newcomer

I've also been told I should be investing in a warm/hot water system, but it's a massive investment. How is it better than just using cold?

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

I Think that you should read some of the basics about how a waterfed system Works. Then you get the essentials on whats "need to have and whats Nice to have ". But no , we dont use soap in a waterfed system , the whole point of a purewatersystem is exactly " pure water " it means absoulutely no Minerals in the water . Do your self a favor and read about it on Google and of course in here , thinking a lot of your questions will be answered that Way . When people use hot water ( i dont ) its often generated by a Heater on the Way Out of the tank . Not a whole lot are riding around with the tank Heater .

Advertisement