Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What app for street view

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Seen a few of you use an app to see houses to quote on.

I've got 1 but it doesn't pinpoint the house I'm looking for.

What is the best one so I can see the exact house I'm looking at.

Am on iPhone

Yep, i use instantstreetview too. Its best to have the cuty on the phone at the time so you can say "Is yours the one with the red door, and the tall bamboo?". it rarely lets me down, but if it does i just appologise and up the price if needed. I had one just a few weeks back that I quoted as 20 for a first clean of the front only of a standard 4bed. When i got there it turned out i was looking at totally the wrong house and it wqs an old with georgeans everywhere, and it was filthy. His 20 turned into 50. he was not best pleased. so i walked away.

The last bit there is where some ppl can annoy me, like of they call a garage to get brakes fixed turns out it becomes a bit more expencive theb they would pau no doubt, but with a windowcleaner no no then they get grumpy. Really run into a lot at this time of year the 'only spring' custys :confused:

Back